How many times do you wear your jeans before washing them?
My Answer:
Usually two times.
I used to wash my jeans after each wear, but once I got married Josh harrassed me about it! He thought I was crazy to wash them after wearing them just once, because most of the time they don't even look dirty or worn. He also didn't like having so much laundry each week. (He wears his pants probably 3 or 4 times before washing them!) So, now I will wear them at least two times. Sometimes only once if they get visibly dirty, or sometimes even three times if they look clean and not worn. But usually after two days they start to get too stretched out and worn looking. I do say it is nice not to have so much laundry to wash!

13 comments:
If I wear my jeans all day, I always wash them after one use. I hate wearing belts and they seem to get too stretched out. If I just wear them for part of the day, I usually wash them after two half days of use. However, Nate usually wears them 3 days before he sticks them in the laundry basket.
I wear mine about 2 or 3 times. I think it is a guy thing because Aaron was the one who convinced me that you don't have to wash jeans every time. Once they start getting saggy, though, it is time to wash.
We must be on the same brain wave here because THAT is my confessional tomorrow! Too funny!
I'm the same as you, Melanie. Whenever they get stretched out or visibly dirty, they get thrown into the wash. (Usually after 2 days or so.) If I was doing lots of stuff other than being a mom, I'd probably have to wash them more.
I like these questions of the week! I only wear jeans on the weekend because of work, maybe 4-5x? Yeah, this confession sounds bad, but as soon as I get home on days that I wear jeans, I change into shorts or pajama pants. I'm all about comfort.
A lot depends on the jeans. Some of mine are a little big, so they get washed after each wear, but most are after 2-3.
I'm with you - every 2 (maybe 3) times. If Garrett spits up all over them on the first wear, then in the wash they go. Otherwise I will wear them 2 times :)
I only wear my jeans out of the house. Which consists of only a few hours a day. As soon as I'm home, it's into something comfortable. So, I wear them probably 3 X, or like you, until there is something visible. I thought of a good question for you, but now can't remember. I'll let you know if I can think of it!
Yeah, about 3-4 times. I also used to wash after each wear, but Colin showed me the way! ;)
P.S. Pinkberry is good, for frozen yogurt. I don't understand all the rage, though...
I'm like you...usually two days. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but usually two!
Yea, I am with Josh on this one. I am a 3 to 4 times person unless the kids put one to many boogers on them or poo or food or throw-up. So let me rephrase that, I use to be a 3 to 4 times person. Now that I have three kids I am more like a 1 to 2 times person. We can't help to have too much laundry these days. It is a good thing I don't really mind doing clothes. It is one of those chores you can do and be half asleep.
As many as I can get away with, which usually means 2 or 3.
Before kids usually 2-3 times. After kids, I wear them until they get kid all over them, so 1-2 times (or less:)
With the helmet, "they say" between 6-12 months is best, but they're effective until about 18 months. By then, then head is done growing fast. After 12 months, the head is still growing, but it's slower, so kids usually have to wear them longer.
Post a Comment