I was finally able to get some videos posted on here! I still can't do it from home, but I can do it from an internet cafe. I know family has been dying to see some videos of Owen!
This is of Owen laughing and squealing. He does this a lot now, it's so fun!
This video is of Owen's first time in the ocean! (please ignore the way I look) He didn't have much of a reaction, but it was fun to see his little feet buried in the sand.

5 comments:
So cute. The boys have already watched it 3 times in a row. Vin keeps pointing at Owen, smiling and saying "BABY!!!"
CUTE videos!!! And I love your new blog header! Cute picture of your family!
Your family must be dying!! He is so cute.
The picture of Owen in the red shirt is such a cute mixture of Josh and Melanie. The bottom half, his chin and mouth are totally like Melanie's baby pictures, and the top half, his eyes and nose, look like Josh.
What a doll. I like the new picture of the family!
Post a Comment