How cute! Melanie, you look like you're having a lot of fun being a mom and Owen sure loves to play "peek a boo". The "walker" will be a lot of fun for Owen and a real life-saver for those times you're busy and Owen wants to play and be "upright". Are you keeping the wheels? It's so cute because his feet barely touch the ground right now. (Mom)
This video makes me so happy! I watched it like 5 times in a row. I hope you weren't too lonely on Christmas & were able to have some fun!! I still haven't been able to get your Christmas present transferred over to your account, but it will soon be on its way :)
This blog is created by Melanie for her, Josh, and Owen. It is her journal to remember the highlights, lowlights, and special events of her life, or whatever she feels like remembering. You are welcome to read it if you like. And you don't even have to feel obligated to comment!
Josh and I met at Arizona State University in institute class. We fell in love in Europe. We were married March 12, 2002 in Mesa, AZ. Melanie graduated from nursing school in 2004. We lived in Chicago for 4 years and in Ecuador for 1 year. Josh graduated medical school from the University of Chicago and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine in Albuquerque, NM, and we now live in Gilbert, AZ. We have two boys and one girl: Owen, who is 6, Carter who is 4, and Lila our sweet toddler who is 1. Our lives keep us busy, and we are trying to enjoy everything to its fullest!
4 comments:
I love those exersaucers. They are the best. That way they are upright and can see everything.
He sure likes it when you say "Rah!"
What a cutie. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We were thinking of you :-)
How cute! Melanie, you look like you're having a lot of fun being a mom and Owen sure loves to play "peek a boo". The "walker" will be a lot of fun for Owen and a real life-saver for those times you're busy and Owen wants to play and be "upright". Are you keeping the wheels? It's so cute because his feet barely touch the ground right now. (Mom)
That is SO cute! He has the cutest little laugh! You are such a cute mom!
This video makes me so happy! I watched it like 5 times in a row. I hope you weren't too lonely on Christmas & were able to have some fun!! I still haven't been able to get your Christmas present transferred over to your account, but it will soon be on its way :)
Post a Comment