Just a few random things from this past week:
Josh was gone in La Y for a week so I had to try to find things to keep me busy. I had a pass for free admission to a local museum Mindalae, so Owen and I decided to check it out last weekend.
It contains a lot of Ecuadorian history and artifacts, including these cool spears. I thought it was a good museum becuase it wasn't too big, and it gave a very good concise overview of all the different areas of Ecuador.
Yesterday I went to a little goodbye party for Emily, our exchange student friend. A woman from church organized the get-together, and it was at the restaurant that she and her husband own, La Barcarola. He used to be a sailor, so the whole restaurant is decorated likewise. They are such a nice couple, and we will miss Emily!
Today Josh needed to visit the FHN offices, so Owen and I tagged along. This is Fanny, she is the office administor of the organization. Fanny loves Owen, and Owen had a great time getting into new "toys."
Then Owen had a dr. appointment for his 9 month check-up. We had to wait an hour to see the doctor, but Owen was good and had a lot of fun playing with this chair that was just his size!
He also took a nice little nap!

4 comments:
How fun!
I love pics of them sleeping... so peaceful!
That picture of him sleeping is so sweet!
Oh! What a little sweetheart! Too cute.
I love his cute overalls! I can't wait to give you all the cute clothes I got. It will be fun to see if they fit. Just one more month. Yippee!
Post a Comment